Garbage and Trash
· Garbage will be collected on Tuesdays and Fridays
· Garbage must be placed at the curb prior to 7:00 AM on collection days.
· Household refuse, non-recyclable food containers (such as pizza boxes) table waste, and disposable diapers are accepted.
· On Fridays, trash and bulk items will be collected. Bulk items include carpeting and rugs (cut into 4 ft. Lengths), furniture, broken mirrors, and non-recyclable items. No construction materials, rock, stone, concrete or asphalt will be accepted.
White Goods and Metal
· White goods and metal are collected on the first Friday of each month. They are not to be put out earlier than the night before.
· You must call 201-567-2184 prior to scheduled pickup.
Items that are accepted include washing machines, dryers, refrigerators and freezers (with doors removed), ranges, trash compactors, hot water heaters (with permit), air conditioners, barbecue grills, metal.